Wet Film Gauge
Wet Film Gauge Description
Specifications: 1) Wet Film Thickness Gauges are used to determine the thickness of liquid coatings. The measurements show an approximate information on the thickness of a liquid layer.The Wet Film Thickness Gauge is available in rectangular or sexangular shape with different subdivisions of the measuring range each.
2) Complies with ASTM D 4414-A, ISO 2808-7B, BS 3900-C5-7B, NF T30-125
3) Front view(scale range 0-80 mil)Rear view(scale range 0-2032 m)
4) Technical Data:
Material: stainless steel (HH-AM-2032B)
5) Size: 83 x 58 mm2 approx.
6) Thickness: 0.8 mm approx.
7) Measuring ranges:1 to 6 mil (25 to 152 um); 7 to 12 mil (178 to 305 um); 14 to 30 mil (356 to 762 um); 35 to 80 mil (889 to 2032 um)
8) Scale indications: front mil, rear m; 9) Sample cost: USD500/pcs, the cost would be use payment for product after confirmed the order.
10) Sample time: 2Weeks after confirmed the order.
11)Production Time: 60days after confirmed the order.
12) Packing: at least 2 inner box packaging£¬150 PCS/MASTER CARTON, G.W£º10KGS£»MEASUREMENTS:27(L)*16(W)*16(H)cm .
Wet Film Gauge Related Products
(Aluminum Tire Gauge)
(Accutire Digital Pencil Gauge)
(Brass Tire Gauge With Shiny Chrome Findings - Blue - Screen Printed)
(High Pressure Dual Head Tire Gauge (20-120 Lbs.))
Wet Film Gauge,Wholesale china